21 NCAC 08B .0304 Oral Presentation
Upon receipt of a request to make an oral presentation at a rule making hearing, the Executive Director will acknowledge receipt of the request and inform the person making the request of any limitations deemed necessary to achieve a full and effective public hearing on the proposed rule.
21 NCAC 08B .0307 Control of Rule Making Hearings
- The presiding officer of a rule making hearing shall have complete control of the proceedings including the following:
- extension of any deadlines,
- rescheduling a hearing time, as announced at the published hearing, and continuation of any hearing,
- limitations for individual presentations,
- recognition of speakers, and
- direction of the flow of discussion and the management of the hearing.
- The presiding officer at all times shall take care that each person participating in the hearing is given a fair opportunity to present views, data and comments.